March 27, 2013

Love yourself

Recently I came across a blog talking about Loving yourself. If you want to read it you can find it HERE. This post really hit home with me and left me stumped for a few days. All I did was think and think about loving myself. 

What does that mean? I am living in here in this body.....I should love myself of course I love myself I feed me and bathe me etc. The thing is, is that I totally find myself criticizing myself and looking at what I need to fix rather than looking at WHO I am and ACCEPTING that. I was looking at all of the negative and not so much of the positive in me. As always there is room for improvement in any area of life but at the core of me and you we should all love ourselves. I don't love me the same way I love my husband, he is perfect to me and his flaws are just fine with me so why can't I be like that with myself?

My childhood and my life before where I am not is not pretty and it left me with some serious self doubt about who I was as a person and it left me not loving myself instead I completely lost myself. I didn't know who I was and I still don't really know that answer but I am more conscious in figuring who I am and what it really means to love myself.

I am going to start with doing things that I like instead of following the crowd. I am going to start looking at myself and noticing the beautiful me and compliment myself at how well I am doing and being constructive with myself. I am going to start treating my body right so that I can also be at optimal health and finally showing the beauty that I have inside me to others. By that I mean treating those with respect and as I would want to be treated. Finally, I will be caring more about my appearance, I only have this one life to live and I need to let that girly side out every once in awhile. 

I am very excited about the epiphany that has been brought to me and I am excited that I was able to share it. 




Take care and be well! 

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment