March 6, 2013

Nutribullet Review

I recently ordered the NutriBullet for myself. I was initially looking into a Vitamix but my budget was not liking that idea since I have been trying to get out of debt. That is more important to me right now so I opted for the 6 payments of 19.95 to lessen the blow and keep it within my $200 bi-weekly have fun money. Anyway I am not really sure that you wanted to know all about my finances, and I digress :)

I ordered the Nutribullet while I was at home in Florida and it was waiting for me to arrive at the door on Saturday when we got home from our long long long and adventurous drive back to Plymouth. I used it on Sunday to make my first Glowing Green Smoothie. I was a little bit intimidated at first. I mean I have had a green drink before but I stared at the thing for about an hour before I drank it because I had no clue if that ugly green juice was going to be yummy or not. Pretty much the expectations that I had with Coconut water and that was a disaster I must say. YUCK anyway, I made my green smoothie and was a bit worried about the taste and the consistency of it but overall it was really good.

The NutriBullet was able to break everything down and make everything as smooth as smooth can be. The Green Smoothie taste a bit like leaves but I attribute that to not having enough fruit in it but overall it was yummy and I have made one every day since them and enjoy them. I feel like they give me a boost of evergy when I do drink them and I am totally happy about that. I really like the thing and it has not given me any problems. It did leak yesterday but that was my own fault I loaded it with too much green ;) it is what it is and I was expecting it to happen and it did LOL.

So far I am enjoying it and I am very happy with my purchase and don't regret it at all. I can't wait to make more stuff in it but I have to wait for my GGS ingredients to run out before I go out and buy more. I don't plan on following the transition plan that comes with the book, I just wanted it to juice or blend my vegetables without having to spend over $400 on a blender contraption :)

P.S. I was not paid for this review I just wanted to throw one out there for those of you that are reading and wanted a clue as to how/if I liked it and there it is :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment