March 14, 2013

Meatless Monday

I have heard of Meatless Monday for awhile now but never really thought too much about it until recently. I have been playing with the idea of not eating meat for a few weeks now and as time passes it becomes more and more prevalent in my life.

www.meatlessmonday.com 


It is not something that you can totally change in one day and as a matter of fact I have been having trouble inside my mind with it because of how "new" it all still is. I know that I battle with being tired all the time, acne on my face, among a few other things and this is really calling to me. Not to mention the long lasting effects of it when I get older. I don't know for sure if I will want to go full vegetarian or vegan right now but all I know today is that I want to play around with more vegetable ladden meals.

I am going to start a weekly blog post on Monday's for Meatless Monday. I will find different sources and creat a meal plan every week for Meatless Monday. You can join in if you want to and you can totally read this and say negative things or not care and that's fine too it is a free country :) I will also post a grocery list of the things that you may need for Monday in order to make your Meatless Monday a success. This meal plan is not going to be counting calories or anything it is just going to be a good simple edible meals that pique my interest and hopefully pique yours as well.

I will post all meal plans and recipes on Friday or Saturday and that will leave you any of those days to go grocery shopping :)

I hope you participate! How awesome will that be?

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

Jeannette

0 comments:

Post a Comment