March 5, 2013

Life

It has been some time since I have been on here and I feel like I have so much to say! 

I guess I will start with my workout! LOL I am on Body Beast Day 2 and I am already feeling the sore from my triceps and the workout this morning which was legs. I hear it is brutal I guess more to come on that update huh? I have been eating pretty well but I feel so fluffy and I think it is because of the influx of carbs that I have been eating the past few days. It has been all pasta based dished for the past three days and I seriously think it is time to change it up! 

I am doing eMeals (no I am not endorsing) and all of the meals for the plan weren't that great and were in fact all pasta or turkey burger type dishes.....I am kicking myself for that one now but I didn't alternate like I should have I suppose. It also may be because I have been messing around with the Glowing Green Smoothie that Kimberly Snyder has out there that I have been trying but maybe that's what it's from ha ha. I don't know. Back to Body Beast though I really like the program! I have been getting up at 5 AM to get the workout done and out of the way and I can say that it has been a blessing to get it done and over with and not have to worry about anything else through out the day. You would think by looking at the workout sheets that the program isn't going to be brutal but that's just a lie because man it is brutal when you are done lol. It is a great workout and I seriously would not be intimidated by it at all if you are a woman and wanting to get into shape. 

I will show you progress pictures through out the program so that you can see that you won't BULK up or anything like that if you are a woman looking into a quick weight lifting workout. I lvoe it because it is between 35 and 45 minutes which is ideal for me as I don't really have that much time through out the day to get the workout done unless it's during my lunch time but I would have to use the gym for that and I am not all that comfortable with the workouts yet to do them off memory or just by the name. 

Well that is all for now. I hope that you all have had a wonderful day!!!!
 

It's kind of how I feel about my belly right now lol
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment