June 13, 2013

A few of my favorite things right now!

I have been thinking about ways to make this blog a bit more personal and I wanted to start doing my favorite things every once in awhile. I know we all have things that are "in" in our lives and then they are "out" just as fast

So here are a few of my favorite things at the moment.




Inferno by Dan Brown - I am loving this book. I am about 60 pages in but already there are twist turns and suspense. Dan Brown has gotten a lot of crap for the content that is in his books but the "controversy" surrounding the book are what makes the story that much better! He is a literary genius in my opinion and take his books for what they are a fun read!


Christian Dior Lip Glow - This stuff is amazing! I don't really do color on my lips and if I do it's either nude or glossy nothing PINK. I was listening to my favorite FL radio station 91.5 and Carmen Brown was talking about how she loved it because it gave her the perfect pink hue on her lips without having to guess and even though it is expensive it was worth it. That was the time that I was running my half marathon so it was my present for myself for not quitting during the race :)



Wen - This stuff is pricey too and I don't use it as suggested because while I spend money on things I am all about making that money stretch. I use it as a deep conditioner 1-2 times a week. If I use it every day it makes my hair really limp and I have thin hair as it is and I don't need it to stick to my head any further lol.




Buti fitness and meal plans - I have been consistently trying new things and I am in love with this workout. I really like how I am able to feel feminine but also manage a great sweat. I think that I will get committed to this workout more when I am done Body Beast. I want to finish what I started with this program. I think I may combine this with Insanity........I never know lol I just bought the Buti meal plan, it is gluten free and dairy free it gave me a whole months worth of meals and I really liked that. I picked out a few things for my meal plan next week so I will keep you updated on what that is all about and hopefully I will remember to post pictures.



Dara Maclean - She is a Christian artist and I love her music. She has this soulful voice that is so soothing and it is great to sing along to, I usually have her sons "So Good" and "Suitcases" on repeat a few times before I let the rest of her album run through lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment