June 27, 2013

Maintence is HARRRD!

It has happened.....my yucky eating has caught up with me!

UGHHH maintenance is the hardest thing on the face of the planet! It is harder than losing weight. I have been eating like a mad woman because I think that I can because of Body Beast, I am lifting heavy so why not. Ughhh not the case and I was eating without a care in the world.

I can honestly tell you that when I am all alone I eat just fine. I practice what I preach but when my husband is around I get really laxed in my food choices and lately I have been drinking on the weekends more than I ever have (Hello Skinnygirl 700 calories for the whole bottle!). I have been slipping and being careless and the way my jeans and shorts fit have been a reality check. So I have gone on calorie count and started logging my food. I have only been doing it for 2 days but already I can see that I am a salt addict and I need to really watch that. I saw the red flag with the sodium and forgot to check everything else, overall though I have one day where I ate 2700 calories (I KNOW) and yesterday I ate 1700 calories but seeing that journaling my food choices has really kept me in check. I think twice about what I eat and since I have that on my shoulder I will be fitting into my jeans in no time. I will try to post pictures of what I have been eating to help keep accountable. If you have Instagram you can follow me @prettynena :)

I have stopped with Body Beast for now....my thighs are busing out of my clothes and I gained an inch on them mainly because of eating I am sure but.....not the kind of look I am going for ladies. The more workouts I do the more aware of what body type I am aiming for and while Body Beast is an amazing program it is for bulking so even though I am more toned looking my thighs got big and it made me sad so I stopped, maybe it's just my eating and it made me gain I don't know but I don't want to find out.

I am now doing Insanity with Brazil Butt Lift. What I am doing is taking High and Tight and BUM BUM and rotating the two, 4 days a week with the regular Insanity Schedule.

My B will be coming home in less than a week and I couldn't be more excited. I have a ton of fun free things for us to do that will still be able to create memories but on a budget ha ha! My Boogie Boo is totally excited to have his brother in town....our daycare money will be thrown away this month because he is more than likely going to stay home to hang out with his brother and I guess....I am okay with that even though it is a LOT of money! Ha ha ha!

July is going to be busy and it is going to bleed into August where I will be going to San Diego for a friend's wedding. I can't wait to post pictures about that and tell you about how it went!

Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment