November 22, 2013

5 Day Inferno Bombshell Challenge

Ok so I am picturing it now. It is the day after Thanksgiving and you wake up feeling groggy and bloated and you say to yourself. Oh man I need to get up and workout because I am sure I gained a whole other person after all the festivities yesterday. Look, I am a coach and health and fitness is what I breath but I am human and I do over indulge and lately it has been more often than not so I can totally understand.



So you want to get all healthy and get ready because we all know that Christmas is like uh hello TOMORROW. I have to fit into that cute Christmas party dress or HOLY COW we have pictures to take this weekend and I feel not so great about myself.

This is where I come in! I am going to host My First Annual 5 Day Inferno Challenge to help you get rid of that bloat!!! So what is it exactly?

It comes from the Turbofire workout and it is a 5 day meal plan and exercise plan that will help you shed some of your weight and cleanse yourself before getting ready to get on with your workout program. It can also be used to fit into that little black dress :) or to be "red carpet ready"

I am not promising you a weight loss of 10 or even 20 pounds but what I am promising is that you will feel leaner you will be less bloated and you can lose up to 5 pounds if you do everything as described.

It's a 5 day plan, you will be provided a grocery list, meal plan and workout schedule you will workout 30-50 minutes doing whatever you please just make sure that you are moving your body for those 5 days pretty intensely. So what do you have to lose except for a few pounds?? If you are interested please email me at jeannettealverio(at)yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment