November 23, 2013

My meal plan and workouts for the week

Starting today I thought that I would start posting a weekly meal plan and my workout plan for the week to 1 let you all know what it is that I do in my life and 2 to be accountable to myself.

I usually meal plan because it helps me save money when I grocery shop as I always buy garbage that I don't need or think that I want to eat and then never do...speaking of which I kind of need to clean out my pantry. That darn thing is so small I can never truly see what's in it but I digress. It saves me money, I buy only the things that I need and I have a HEALTHY plan of what I am going to eat rather than eating pancakes for dinner like I shamelessly did last week! Yes! 2 times to be exact.

So here is my meal plan for the next week :) Of course thanksgiving is in there and we will have not healthy foods on Thanksgiving but I have already added that in as my cheat meal.

Workouts :

Monday      Tuesday        Wednesday      Thursday      Friday        Saturday        Sunday

Fire 45         Fire 30               Rest        Fire 30         Fire 55 EZ      Fire 45         Core 20
                    Sculpt 30                           Tone 30                                                   Stretch 40

Meal plan will be :)



So there it is. I am on week 2 of Turbofire and I am really enjoying it. I obviously don't see any changes but I am having fun with it and I am feeling the burn of doing the workouts.

I am running a challenge group for 5 days on the day after Thanksgiving, if you are interested please email me at jeannettealverio(at)yahoo(dot)com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment