November 24, 2013

Being in a challenge group

This week marks the end of my first week with Turbofire. I have found my soul mate workout and it has been for some time now I just put it to the side to pursue other things. Anyhow, I am back to my workout and I LOVE that I am having fun while working out again. This time though I am in a challenge group.

I know right how crazy is it that a Beachbody Coach is in a challenge group? Well to be honest I am human and although I am an example and role model to some people I'm still me just a person like you. I go through struggles and there are times where I need support and motivation too. In order to be successful sometimes you have to admit defeat. This summer was that for me, I did not live with integrity and I followed the crowd which is turn made me neglect my body and my faith. I just walked away from it all and my body internally suffered from it. I even put on about 6 pounds, which to some is like whatever but to someone that is tiny like me it is a lot and it is noticeable. The number isn't the issue it's more the effect of all the negative things that I did to myself.




I stopped working out, I stopped eating as healthy and I reverted back to the ways that got me to the weight that I was after I had children. I was slowly climbing the ladder to being the "lazy" unhappy me that I once despised. SO I recently joined a challenge group.

It has probably been one of the best things that I have done for myself. I have eaten healthier this week than I have in months, in just one week I have more energy and my little fitness fire is back on which helped light the other fires in me that were dimming out. I was losing balance of who I was because I was paying attention to something that was getting me off track if you can understand what I mean.

I completed all of my workouts for the week and I am looking forward to week two. It is nice to be on the other side of the fence and see what it is like for some of you go through and how accountable the challenge makes you.

I am going to make a commitment here and now and say that I WILL participate IN EVERY challenge group that I sponsor from now on so that we can go through our things together and I will hopefully never fall off the wagon and sabotage and live a life without my integrity again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment