February 15, 2015

21 Day Fix Do-over

I can't even believe I had to start the 21 Day Fix over because I got sick and truly not prepared and now here I am on Day 2 with a sinus infection or sinus issues. I am pushing through this one. So I did day 1 yesterday and I am happy so far just super bummed that I thought I was on the other side of this cold and it is still getting to me. GAH! SO frustrating.

So I didn't take any pictures of my food but here was my menu for the day. I did add steel cut oats and I know that is not Paleo but seriously I can only eat sweet potato and yams and that is just going to be a lot for 30 days. Judge if you shall but its my life and not yours and if you have an opinion you are allowed but I am going to get results regardless so I will call it real food and not the paleo way.

Now that we got that out of the way.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, strawberries, broccoli

Snack: Steel cut oats, peanut butter a whole banana

Lunch: Steak, lettuce, cucumber, balsamic dressing, 2 servings sweet potato, avocado

Dinner : Zoodle lo mein with beef and zuchinni noodles

Workout: Plyo Fix Extreme


DAY 2

Breakfast: 2 eggs, strawberry, steel cut oats with peanut butter

Snack: chicken patties with 10 asparagus, sweet potato

Lunch: Steak with salad cucumbers balsamic and avocado with sweet potato

Dinner: Basil pesto chicken with broccoli and butternut squash

Workout: Upper Fix Extreme

Overall the two days were pretty good. I am feeling pretty ok today but this morning into now I have been feeling it in my head with this whole head cold and yesterday was the one runny nostril and one watery eye and today that is just all gunk. I am hoping that it passes soon so I can feel normal and strong again. Rest and relaxation is on the menu today. I will update tomorrow with how Day 3 went!

To a new beginning and hopefully I can remember to take pictures of my food LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment