February 28, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Week 2






So since doing my do-over I feel GREAT! I feel as if the first few days before my really bad cold was prep to do this thing! I actually would recommend it to people who are just starting out with the 21 Day Fix to have a prep week or a teaser week to play around with the idea of what you are doing for the next 21 days.

Some people starting can feel overwhelmed because the way of eating is SUPER clean and if you don't eat that way already I would suggest by starting out by measuring what you eat for a few meals and starting to try out recipes that you enjoy and portioning them out with some kind of regard to the rules so you get a feel but you can EASE into the program.

SO week 2. I loved it. The workouts felt easier in the sense that I knew what was coming so I was able to adapt and follow along better than week 1 where I was still trying to figure out what was going on and also finding my groove so to speak. Week 2 was where I noticed changes and the ultimate motivation to keep going to week 3.

I have not really felt hungry at all through the plan with the exception of between lunch and dinner but some of that is just from boredom because that is when I am wishing the work day to end and then my real day starts because I am up and about with house stuff, homework, feeding my little, bathing them and then getting them to bed so my mind is occupied on other things which is good because it gears me up for dinner. I have let go of my steel cut oats and focused on doing the paleo thing for the last two weeks.

This is starting to feel like a normal eating plan and I have enjoyed week 2 way better than week one probably for the simple fact that I wasn't "fighting" it, I started to embrace the whole program. I am starting to see results which is crazy to me! 2 weeks in and my stomach is flatter I notice more tone in my legs too!

I can tell you that I am scared that I will eat a little more food and I will gain the weight back because it just happened so fast I am afraid I am going to lose it just as fast which freaks me out a bit. I have not heard of anyone having that happen to them but when you see some changes my first thought is WOAH I love this and hope it sticks around.

My measurements/weight starting were......

129.6
Arms 10.5
Waist 27
Hips 37

Week 2

125.2
Arms 10.25
Waist 26.25
Hips 36.5


AND finally a picture so you are able to see my results!


0 comments:

Post a Comment