February 9, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Day 1

I tried to remember to take pictures but all I got was breakfast and lunch but at least you will get some kind of an idea of what I was doing today.

I woke up, weighed myself 128 pounds and went on about my business. I started to make my breakfast only to find that my son has a fever and he has succumbed to the flu that my daughter had a few days ago. This shall be the worst day of it if it followed hers at all. Then I look out the window and I see......a lot more SNOW. Living in New England is the pits especially when you just came out of Alaska ha ha. This too shall pass right? One day I will miss it right?............






For breakfast I measured out my vegetables and meat and made soup. Broth is not technically on the food list but I make it myself, don't add anything to it, and with the colds going around I am not about to miss out on my mineral rich bone broth Jusss sayin'

I am trying to do it Paleo all the way so we shall see how this works. I can already imagine myself OVER yams and sweet potatoes ha ha ha. Hey Autumn add some plantains and yucca in there lady for variety LOL. Anyway! I ate my soup and let that digest and when I put my little to nap I went in and pushed play.

Plyo Fix Extreme was on the calendar and that shhh was no joke! There was a MILLION jumping exercises and speed skaters were a welcome break! It was probably the longest 30 minutes ever but with all due respect to the program it was probably because I didn't know what was coming so now that I know it will be a breeze. I was drenched in sweat and breathing heavy all the way toward the end. I can tell you that I burned some serious calories because my appetite was on point today. I felt hungry but the food was suprisingly enough. I did feel a moment mod day where I was afraid it might not be but I was good and felt satisfied.

Lunch was steak with sweet potato zuchinni and asparagus. That was delicious! I should have added my double carb here because my appetite hit the roof after I ate lunch. so I think I will try doing that tomorrow.

Dinner was turkey meatballs and broccoli. For my snacks I had a protein shake and a whole banana. My other snack was double sweet potato, nuts and half a banana. I went on this plan on a whim and didn't really go grocery shopping to sustain this so Thursday will have to be the day that I do that but I have enough in my pantry to make it work and I guess I will be able to show you how to do it on a whim huh?

Tomorrow is upper fix extreme so we shall see how that works. I will try to take a picture since I already have to be THAT guy and bring the laptop in with me LMAO I don't know if imma take a selfie if you know what I mean ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I can't even! Anyway tomorrow is another day! 1 day down 20 more to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment