August 28, 2015

My current playlist

I really love looking at other runners playlists for a few reasons and I am sure they are all obvious

1. I am nosy and want to know what kind of music you are into.
2. I need ideas because I play out all of my music like a kid learning a new thing.


I am pretty excited to share mine. I go through many moods while I am running so most times I won't listen to my playlist straight through and I will just skip songs because I am just not feeling them that day. I don't know what mood I am going to be in but hip hop always makes my day and Dave Guetta "Mama" is the song that currently gets me in step. If I am upset than "Photographs" and "Cold Case Love" by Rihanna are drumming in my ear......see it all depends because I am a woman with a million emotions and I no idea which mood is going to come out to play. With that said before I share my playlist and my podcast library I do know that many people go through many emotions while they are running so I am preparing for ALL of them because I know I am going to cry, want to quit, and want to dance all in the same few hours and maybe in the same few miles!



I kind of listen to everything so it keeps me happy especially since my playlist is eclectic. It's just a snapshot of what it is that I listen to but hopefully you can gain some ideas. I truly am listening to podcasts right now and trying to soak up all of the marathon knowledge that I can and it has been helping me with my mindset to not over do it because I am a kind of a more is better person. Today I was a bit down for the count with a sinus gunk thing. I don't know where it came from but I didn't do my cross training. I am finally starting to feel better, we will see how that goes in the morning. I hope I can get my 8 miles in so I can get it over with and rest and be done with week 4 of training. 2 more weeks and I get into and stay in the double digit long runs! AH!

Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment