August 10, 2012

Turbo Kick Instructor

So I have this thing about giving a crap of what other people think of me, then only to realize that well......it doesn't matter what they think really it only matters what I think because it is MY life. At the end of the day I have to live with the choices that I make and look back at my life and hopefully have no regrets.

I can't say that I have conquered that fear but I know that I really want to live a life with no regrets but also one where I am doing the right thing. Often times it is "thought" that people live with no regrets are those that do DARING things or things like partying hard or something of that nature. While I certainly don't want to jump out of a plane or anything like that I do know that I have a love for fitness and recently I have been trusted by people that have asked me to help them along their weight loss journey! I couldn't be more proud that they asked ME to help them and of course I said yes.




Anyway back when I was living in Alaska I kind of stalked Chalene Johnson (ok not really) and found that she taught Turbo Kick which is a group class. Well I wasn't able ok no better said I did not make the resources available for me to go and get certified to take the class and guess what?!?!? There is one here close to Boston! AHHHHHH ok so I kind of pooped my pants because I was like well CRAP (here goes) WHAT if people don't want to take my class and WHAT IF I totally mess up? See I told you I am my worst enemy maybe I need to rephrase my fear to GET OVER YOURSELF you'll do JUST FINE! ha ha! Well, here it is right in my face and I am going to take the class! I am going to try and make this thing work and make it something that I am going to stick to not something that I am going to try for a few weeks just to see what happens.

Anyway! I have a confession to make......I ditched Chalean Extreme so that I could focus on the format of Turbo so I started doing TurboFire so that I could get accustomed to the form.......and I AM GOING TO COMPLETE the 90 days so with that said I have been doing it for a week now so I have 11 weeks to go!


0 comments:

Post a Comment