July 3, 2013

Little adventure

Well I finally have a week off of work and the last thing I am going to do is stay in the house. So I did my workout this morning, drank my Shakeology for breakfast which I am LOVING for breakfast. Where have I been? HA mix a shake up and be full for a few hours in the AM so I can do other things......um yes I think I will change my shakes to the morning from now on for awhile! Anyway I digress. I got showered dressed and did some chores around the house and BAM we went out to the state park! I got bit by a HUGE mosquito....next time I will be bringing the bug spray with us my dumb a** put perfume on...HELLLO lady!

We were initially going to go to another park but they closed it which was a real bummer because I wanted them to actually PLAY at the park but that didn't work out so we went to this other state park that I drove by a million times and finally just went in and stopped. We all got out of the car and walked on this long trail that ended up at a beach. It had way too many rocks though so the kids didn't do much playing there which was a bummer but we did catch some great views and got a walk in there so that was nice. 

Here are some pictures of our adventure today!

I also did get my VANILLA SHAKEOLOGY in the mail today and made the apple pie one and it was DELICIOUS! I love love loved it! It was yummy. If you are interested in a sample I have individual packs so you can email me and send $5 and I will mail you a sample :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment