July 10, 2013

Work it out! T25 Info

I just finished week 2 of Insanity and I can say that I am hella happy that I am slowly getting through this thing. It's weeks 6-9 that are going to be the killer lol.

My eating is getting better and my abdomen is looking better than ever. I have lost 7 inches all over since starting the program and THAT makes me excited. My weight is still fluctuating from 122-124 which I am okay with because salt and I have issues.....I am not too big on the scale thing I just want to stay in my sz 4s and not have anything floating over when I am standing up or having my upper thighs be stuffed like sausages in my jeans.

I am a pear shape and I primarily carry all of my weight in my upper thighs and abdomen when I do gain it so, me keeping at a certain size keeps those bad boys in check. 

I recently buckled and bought Shaun T's new workout T25, I really want to try it but I desperately want to be an Insanity graduate because I have done the darn thing 3 times with bailing on the 2 weeks to first month. I realized that Body Beast is not for me and bulking is not where I want to go in my fitness adventures so I will leave that to my husband to have ;) it's all good it is not for everybody and that is a ok with me :) I love the fact that I don't have to use any weights because I seriously am so cheap I don't want to go and buy 20 lb dumbbells ha ha ha! I know.....issues! 




So what is T25 all about?? I don't really know what the workout involves because I don't have it in hands I just bought it and it will be in the mail shortly BUT what I do know is this....

It's selling out!
It's a 25 minute workout
5 days a week Hello weekends off for REST DAYS!!!!!
3 phases 4 weeks long Alpha, Beta, and Gamma (GAMMA is sold separately)
It includes HIIT training and core training


The price???
$119.95 regular price
$89.95 coach price ;) (THAT right there is WHY I am a coach!) and
$180 for the T25 and Shakeology
which is the best deal and I can't get that deal (insert tantrum) because I am a coach already and you can only get it when you are a new customer hint hint if you want the benefits of being a coach a challenge pack is the way to go because you get the $40 membership fee waived and you get the 25% discount! Basically you are getting T25 and the shakes and save $60!!!!!! BLAHHH where was this when I signed up!?!??! Here is a video in case you are wondering what it is about :)




I was thinking about putting a challenge group together for this because I want to do it with my challengers.....we'll have to see though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment