January 25, 2014

A day in my life........

I am a curious person and often times that can also be seen as nosy ha ha. I do share parts of my life openly on social media but like most (I hope) it's positive and I want to be able to inspire others or let family that is far away know a little bit more about what I do and who I am. So, I purposely took pictures of my day because I often read blogs and watch vlogs of a persons day. I don't know why it intrigues me so much.....maybe it's to see if we are the same or how people spend their time.....who knows I like it! Ha ha!

I usually start my day with God. I pray, do my devotional, read the bible and complete my bible study
Workout time! Must always workout it is good for my mind body and soul. It is not a part of my day like a shower it just gets done.
Lunch Time!!!!!
The comes chores, I mean who loves this part of their day? BLEH
Then I end my day with my kiddo. One of the BEST blessings I have received!
My life is pretty routine and boring. There is an occasional trip to the stores or the mall but I spend most of my time at home with my husband and child. I wouldn't change my life for the world. I have truly been blessed as boring as it may be most times :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment