January 19, 2014

My pregnancy must haves SO far

I think every woman has their set of things that they NEED and enjoy using while pregnancy. This is what I have consistently been using since I have been pregnant and it has helped me feel as close to normal as you can while carrying a little nugget. So here we go! 

I know that most pregnancy is hormonal  but you can't help but want to do something about it so I did some internet research and I found this stuff. There IS some stuff out there that is VERY expensive, sorry I am not going to be paying no $119 for something I am going to put on my face for 5 seconds to then rinse down the drain. This stuff costs $22 you can order it online and you can also pick it up at Ulta. I also got the blemish cream and it has helped tame the hormonal acne as well and diminish some of the marks. The best part is, is that this stuff is all natural. :)

This is by far my OTHER favorite. I bought this a few weeks after I was able to start moving again and it is showing me how active or unactive I have been. The first few weeks I had it I was doing Turbofire and hit my 10,000 steps but sheesh it is really hard to get them. On a regular day I get between 5-7,000 steps. I am doing Chalean Extreme now with a little bit of Turbofire in there now. My body is actually telling me to slow down so I think the elliptical and I are going to be having 30 minute dates in the future......NOT my idea of fun, maybe Zumba? LOL All I know is that I need to get those 10,000 steps in there :)
I don't think I need to say more about this, I am not using this brand but a probiotic has been my LIFESAVER with this pregnancy! :)

I can't say enough about this stuff I LOVE it. I get all my vitamins and minerals and I am GOOD with that! I really love my shake I have been using it for the past 3 years and I am glad that I can continue to use it.

Oh hey! 5 days a week 30-45 minutes long and I get to keep my muscles? Need I say more?? NAH! You get the point!

Tummy butter, boobie cream and a leg cream i mean this combo is great they have a pregnancy combo pack for $30 and you can't beat that price considering these products are a bit on the hefty side. I do use as little as I can but it sure does go a long way. It is super moisturizing and super creamy I love love love this stuff!!!!!

That is pretty much all I have for now. I don't want to over do it with products anyway. But this is what I have been up to on the pregnancy front. One of these days is pregnancy brain will remind me to take pictures I will do a What I Ate Wednesday :) That way you can see what my "typical" diet is!


ENJOY :)














 

0 comments:

Post a Comment