January 3, 2014

Janurary 21 Day Challenge Group

I have done challenge groups before and I have noticed a trend in the participation and excitement happening in about the first 30 days of the challenge. It happens, life gets in the way and it challenges you and either you push through or you don't and sometimes having a 60 or 90 day challenge is HARD to commit to. I mean who knows where you are going to be in 90 days or what is going to be happening. SO I am going to start monthly 21 day challenge groups to help people who want to start their health and fitness lifestyle and stick with you long enough to make this a habit for you!

The challenge starts on January 20


So what do you get?


21 day meal plan
Grocery list
Recipes
Tips/tricks
Motivation
Support Group 
Free coaching by me
Private group to voice all your concerns, ask questions, and communicate with others with the same goals as you.

Here are some pictures of people that have participated in challenge groups 















If you are interested in joining a challenge group please email me at jeannettealverio@yahoo(dot)com and I will email you with more information! I only have 5 spots available and they fill up fast so don't wait!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment