October 17, 2012

Joss Stone



The day had finally come for me to see Joss Stone! I had been following her music since she first came out with her CD Soul Sessions and I was hooked. The concert was FANTASTIC and it was my first concert EVER and I am glad to say that this was my first one. It kind of took awhile for everything to happen we stood around for about an hour and a half before the concert began so my friend and I grabbed a drink! Then we stood there waiting and her intro band Vintage Trouble was amazing! They got the crowd going! They are for sure a great band I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Then she came out. She sang so absolutely beautiful, there was incense burning and she was just belting everything out. I really loved it her band and back up singers were amazing. She truly did sound like she does in her albums 100% real there is no messing around her voice is just that her own and I loved every single second! If you haven't listened to her than you should! She is a truly amazing soul singer!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment