October 22, 2012

Holy SHHHHH I just did it!!!!


Holy crap I don't know what I was thinking maybe the fact that I ran 7 miles without a hitch this weekend gave me the courage to run this race but I totally just registered and committed to a 13.1 mile run in FEB in FL. WOW! Ha ha ha! I am excited but at the same time I'm in shock that I actually did it. Well we will have to 1.) take this off the goal board and 2.) see how it goes so I can try the Diva Half Marathon!

I am so totally excited about this! I have been searching for a tutu and I MUST buy a tiara to wear! Ahhh so stoked!

Well in other news! I started my challenge group today with a group of ladies that are so excited to get on the fitness train and I can say that I couldn't be more proud of my girlies for taking the step to a healthy more fit life! I am really truly excited for them. This will be my last challenge group for awhile! I have been doing them and putting so much time into them that I need a break and need to re-think what I have been doing to draw more attention. Maybe offer some incentives to the challenge? I don't know but little by little I have been changing this into something that I want it to be and I want it to be a learning experience. Not just a bunch of people that do a workout together I want my challengers to GET IT! SO I think that next year with some time off I will be able to re-vamp it some more!

This is my long run and the one that made me think like a lunatic and run 13.1 miles! Oh well at least I will get to wear a tutu and see some awesome Disney characters! I can honestly say that I am excited and I am going to go nuts training for this thing LOL! WHOOOOOOO bring it on!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment