October 10, 2012

Les Mills Day 1 and Food

Well today was day 1 of Les Mills Pump. I did my before pics, measurements, and got my weight. I am still maintaining at 120.4 I am not looking to lose just tone some and loose a few inches on my abdomen and thighs my bigger trouble areas. I just want to get rid of the "muffin top" that comes from my extra skin. I also want a more toned overall look. Anyway I went ahead and did the workout it was called Pump Challenge and it was such a fun workout. They played Lady Gaga's Telephone and other more up to date songs. I really enjoyed myself and felt like Barbie Bad Ass after I got done the workout I sure did like lifting with the barbell it was something different and I really did enjoy it :D I also did 20 minutes on the elliptical, I would have run but I really didn't feel like going outside , it was cloudy and what not and I sure did not want it to rain on me so I opted to stay inside but then I got bored......maybe I should have invested in a treadmill............ OOPS FAIL!!!! I like the feeling that I am running, for now anyway. I change my mind all the time........


I got home this evening and I was going to make faux fried chicken tenders and my husband wanted tacos so tacos won, it was easier to make anyway. Who wants to cook on a week night after you have been at work all day, I didn't and we were in training for most of the day which made the day even longer...we seasoned and boiled the chicken tenders and then shredded the chicken and used this Frontera Grill and then I made a salad for myself and used the chicken and my husband used a whole wheat tortilla. I also made some zucchini but that was a fail too, the flavor profile did not mix with the tacos. I am also obsessed with cucumbers in cider vinegar. My mother in law turned me into it and I can't get enough of them and I hope they never run out of mini cucumbers! Ha ha! Anyway I took some pictures of dinner it tasted OK I guess I just had my heart set on the chicken tenders.....I hate when that happens!


Tomorrow is no Les Mills Pump but I have to train my co-workers and it is leg day for them so I am going to kick their legs bootays!!!! I love training people I am reallly totally excited about it! Well I hope all you readers have a better day with dinner or have eaten a better dinner than mine LOL.

For the zucchini I put 2 TBS of balsamic, 2 TBS of reduced sodium soy sauce, pepper, and garlic powder I marinated it for 30 and then sauteed it for 10 minutes or until they got brown and took them off and ate them. They are delish!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment