October 12, 2012

Les Mills day 3 and moody me

Yesterday was my rest day from Pump, I ran four miles on the treadmill and I have to say that it was the most boring freaking run ever! I ran on the treadmill because one of the girls that I am training is a pansy and complains all the time so it was TOOOO windy for her and TOOOO cold for her so we ran inside. That may have been my reason for such a sucky run. By the way I am a certified personal trainer and I train with my "clients" if you call it that and I don't charge them because I couldn't do that.......Yes I do think that I am selling myself short and maybe one day I will stop being so nice anyway ( I am moody today if you already can't tell). So back to the running, yes it was torture and I wanted to get off and I run faster off the treadmill than I do on the treadmill which was really weird.....I run 8.30 - 8.36 by my house and I can't get over a 6.7 on the treadmill which is about a 9:30 mile.....it is the strangest thing. Anyway something isn't calibrated and I am going to say that it is the treadmill LOL.

I was totally craving and I still am CHICKEN WINGS ( I think Bloody Mary is about to visit). One of my co-workers had some buffalo wing pretzels in her desk and shared which I thought was really nice! I totally enjoyed the handful that I ate :D and it saved me from the devil chips! They are these Rice Works chips and I can't eat one serving of them it's more like the WHOLE BAG! They are so good and thankfully they are made with brown rice and they are low in fat so that helps a bit right?!?!?!?



So today was a good day of course I am moody but the more I type the happier I am getting so maybe I need to vent right? I went to work and got off at noon which is FANTASTICAL, I got rid of some of my eBay stuff ($145!!) and I did my day two of Pump. It was the same workout that I did on day one I put more weight on there with the exception of the shoulders and the chest and tricep part where I stayed at 10 pounds like I did last week and for everything else I was comfortable at 15 pounds! I am super excited that I am stronger than I thought I was but at the same time I was working larger muscle groups so there is a huge difference there :)  I really was looking forward to my workout and was pleased that I felt everything burning which I think is an awesome thing right? I mean who wouldn't want to feel a workout in 20 minutes. Here is my before picture that I took on Wednesday and me working out :) Enjoy!!!! I think I may go out on a run to cure this mood!




0 comments:

Post a Comment