October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy and my 5K pictures

Well since I live in he Cape Cod/Boston area we were advised to take today off. Well work gave us the day off but my husband had to go into work and it is pretty boring. I am not going to run today since it is disgusting out, but I did my Pump and it was great to get some muscle failure work in there. I really like the program but I am bummed that I am starting Week 3 over again but it's all good they are 20 and 30 minute workouts :) 

So my day was pretty un-eventful. I have been home all day, I danced with my kiddo to some Adele. I edited some pictures for a friend of mine. She got not so great newborn shots so I wanted to take a stab at editing some of them so that killed some time. I read the Bible, listened to some Joyce Meyer and studied the references that she made in her speaking. I also did flash cards with my kiddo we made a game out of it and I found some of my running pictures online. I have to say that I look like utter doggy poo running but for my sake I am going to keep it as I didn't sleep well the night before and truthfully I didn't. So here you go some pictures of my run yesterday. :) Next time I will throw on some make up ha ha ha ha! 

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I think I am going to go watch Hart of Dixie. Anyone else watch that show? It is slowly turning into my guilty pleasure :D 




0 comments:

Post a Comment