October 8, 2012

No Work TODAY, time to see the Pumpkin Patch!


Jeannette Completed a 4.02 mi. running activity
Great run!!!!!! energized and ready to go to the pumpkin patch!!! 
That was from my run keeper app this morning, I ran at a 8:30 min mile which is incredible for me. I didn't think I could ever be "fast" again after having my kids and never thought that I would be where I am fitness wise although, I never really thought that much about my fitness until Jan 2011. I wanted to be fit and get my old self back and that is exactly what I did. I think that training for a half marathon a year out is a pretty good thing especially with cross training. I plan on keeping my long runs no more that 7 miles because that is all I think I can handle on the treadmill anyway.

Today I went out for my run at about 10:00 because I could (I am not much for working out as soon as I wake up). Then we went to the pumpkin patch, it was a lot of fun. My big guy loves tractors so we went on the tractor ride around the farm and then went back to the pumpkin patch with a wagon and picked out a Daddy, Momma, and Stinky pumpkin for us and we are going to carve them here pretty soon. 






After that we went to the mall I needed new jeans pretty bad all the ones that I had were either too long or they just fit weird (so much for getting CHEAP jeans). I am all about saving a buck but where I don't budge is jeans. I think I am going to try thrift stores and the salvation army and see what they have.......it's worth a shot right? Oh well we will have to see about that though. We had lunch at Panera and now my tummy is bothering me, I am lactose intolerant and this just happened somewhat recently so I am noticing that EVERYTHING when you eat out has cheese in it and that kind of totally blows. I am now bloated and gassy and it really really sucks! Such is life I just won't be ordering the salad that I had this afternoon :( So sad! Well here are a few picture of our pumpkin patch adventures! Enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment