February 5, 2014

21 Day Fix Chellenge Group!

I can't believe it is finally here!!!! I can tell you that this program is going to probably BLOW P90X out of the water ha ha ha! Beachbody is starting to get LOW on inventory so NOW is the time to shop before you have to wait until the end of March and if I were you I wouldn't even attempt that! Because when the next batch comes though ha ha it may be sold out too! My 21 Day Fix is on the way and I can't wait to get it!


SO here are the details!!!! 





Date: Feb 17th  for 21 days

What do you need: Shakeology, 21 Day Fix, and me as your coach! 

Let's get this thing started and get you on your way to your healthier you! You have nothing to lose but a few inches and/or pounds ;)  


If you are interested go ahead to the Bombshell Challenge tab and fill out the application to be considered for the group!!!!!! See you soon!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment