February 10, 2014

I'm going on VACATION!!!!!

When I got the invitation for this trip I was SO excited to be a part of it! I am one of 15 women that were exclusively chosen to make this trip because I was successful in making my business grow and I was growing a team so not only was I helping other people I am being rewarded for doing just that!!!!! I am seriously so excited!!!!!

Being a coach has change and challenged me in so many ways that I am consistently growing as a person and leader in my business. To be asked to come on this trip is an honor and I can't even believe that I get an all inclusive trip to go hangout for just working my business and helping others achieve their dreams!!!

So the trip is in a lodge in Pittsburg, there is availability for hiking and what not there I don't know if I will be going outside in the winter ha ha ha but it's available for us if we want to do it.

We will also have a hot tub, heated pool, food and drinks, and tons of space to spread out and bond with other women and men that are also going to be at the retreat. It is also going to be a training oppourtunity to learn from the people that are ahead of me in rank. Learning tips from the people is a GREAT reason to go! The training that we are going to do is going to be intense and we are going to be immersed with so much knowledge that I am definitely going to need a notebook ha ha ha!

I think that one of the biggest challenges being in the business that I am is that you are essentially by yourself because DUH it is your business, sometimes it makes it hard to grab that motivation by the horns and do the things that you are supposed to in this business when you are having a bad day or things really aren't working your way. I mean there is social media which is a great resource but being around like-minded people in this business is paramount if you are going to make it in this business!

I am so grateful for this opportunity and chance to be around others that have the same goal is going to fill the tank and keep me going!!!! I am soooooo so so so so excited and I can't wait to show you pictures of everything that we did while we are there learning to be able to help other people change their lives!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment