February 18, 2014

Clean Eating Challenge

If you have been interested in joining a challenge group and you don't really know where to begin or you aren't ready to workout yet a clean eating group may be just what you need.

Nutrition is essential and the MOST essential part in your weight loss or healthy lifestyle journey. To be in the group you MUST be willing to do a few things in order to be accepted into the group.

1. I MUST be your Beachbody Coach
2. You MUST drink Shakeology
3. You MUST be committed to posting to the group once per day.
4. You MUST be willing to be COMMITTED to changing and starting your journey.


I in turn will provide you with

1. FREE meal plan
2. FREE grocery list
3. FREE tips on nutrition
4. FREE workout plan to get you started


If you are willing to make the commitment to me than I AM READY to make the commitment to get you started on your healthy lifestyle!


Please email me at jeannettealverio(at)yahoo(dot)com or Facebook friend me

I only have 5 spots available and pre-season starts next Monday and this group ALWAYS fills up FAST!

0 comments:

Post a Comment