February 3, 2014

Challenge Group FAQ


                                 


There are so many people out there that don’t really know what a challenge group is and it sounds kind of weird when someone is posting for their new one coming up. Unless you know what exactly I am talking about you probably have no clue.

I like to call mine weight loss challenges only because it is self explanatory. I don’t like giving people the wrong idea so here is a brief over view of what I do with my support groups so hopefully you will walk away from this well informed on what I do 

1. What is a challenge group?

It is a way for like minded people who want to lose weight to come together in a an online forum for motivation support and most of all accountability to get your workouts and healthy eating to become a priority in each other’s life. There are daily assignments, a meal plan, and your workouts.

2. What do I need to do in a challenge group?
You should have 5-10 minutes available daily to log onto facebook join and participate daily in the assignments. It will help build friendships and help all of you stay accountable and motivated.

3. Why would I benefit so much from a challenge group?
My opinion is that most people go on their weight loss journey by themselves. Ultimately you are doing this to change you but it’s always nice to have a cheerleader on the side. Occasionally you have a friend or two that come along but at some point if the whole group doesn’t participate you tend to let your goals fall to the wayside because it becomes a group thing and not an individual thing. Often times you go at this by yourself and when you lose steam there is no one there to pick you up which is why challenge groups are here. This way you have like minded people that all have the same goals and you are accountable to me, your coach and the members in your group.

4. What do I need to be in a challenge group?
To be in one of my challenge groups you will need to purchase or dig out and dust off one of your Beachbody workouts and purchase Shakeology. For the 21 days of the challenge you will be replacing one meal a day with Shakeology and completing your workout while following the meal plan provided or the one provided with your workout.

5. Why this challenge over any other?
Why  not? The only investment you will be making is an investment in your health. You have a workout and meal replacement shake that is top of the line and costs less than 2 sessions with a personal trainer or a few months gym membership. I mean seriously……..you wouldn’t even get anywhere with 2 trainer sessions and would you really make it to the gym every day? I don’t know only you can answer that question but throwing my workout clothes at home and not having to go anywhere is much more appealing to me than leaving my house and driving 20 minutes in rain, snow, or whatever to get my workout in. BUT to each his own and everyone has their particulars and way of doing things. This isn’t the way for everyone but why not stay open minded?



6. How can I sign up?
I really like to do an interview process for my challenge groups because I like to get to know an individual before actually getting them started. I really prefer to build relationships with people and let them know that I am truly there for them so that they can see that this isn’t just something that you are thrown into that perhaps maybe other coaches do. I truly care about your individual needs and want to get you through the challenge group with the BEST success possible! So if you would like

0 comments:

Post a Comment