February 6, 2014

21 week Bumpdate










Growth: Mollie now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — about the size of a carrot. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, her eyebrows and lids are present now.
Symptoms: None really, I have just been tired when I am TOO active (like 10,000 steps a day active) I have also been dealing with food intolerance issues but I am clearing those up little by little.
Weight/Belly: Don't really know the last time that I checked I was 10-11 pounds up it may be more I don't know.
Maternity Clothes: Yes I am in them for my jeans but other than that no. I ordered some maternity shirts that were on sale at Old Navy but they don’t look maternity which is awesome. What is the deal with some maternity clothes anyway? Why do some designers think that being pregnant means you have to dress like a 50 year old with no fashion sense? I swear it is such a challenge with maternity clothes lol. Jessica Simpson has a GREAT line at Motherhood I am just not willing to break the bank there I did buy a pair of jeans on sale but that’s it. I have also fallen in love with Tami’s from Old Navy I just bought some a sz bigger LOL.
Movement: Lots! None that my husband can feel consistently over time. He has felt her once lol. She really likes to move when I am relaxed and not going nutso cleaning and what not.
Sleep: It’s been good but is it ever enough?
Cravings: This week…….CHIPS I have indulged once or twice but that has been the worst one J OH and Goldfish ha ha
Workout: Every day I have been following the Chalean Extreme schedule I am in the PUSH Phase now and adding in Turbofire on one of the rest days or after the lifting for an extra calorie burn.
Best Moment: Being able to take leave to go to Florida a week early to spend time with my son. I got my leave and everything approved and got our plane tickets!!!!! SO EXCITED to go to WARM weather!!!!
Goals: To eat as healthy as I can while I am home on vacation and get ALL my workouts in! Also, the most important to have a blast with my kids!
Thoughts: I have realized that I am enjoying this pregnancy a lot. I am embracing all the changes that are going on with my body with love and admiration! I pray that this continues! I have had a healthy pregnancy and let me tell those of you that are reading this and want to get pregnant it IS possible to enjoy pregnancy and be healthy while doing it. I have had 2 unhealthy pregnancies and I hated them and was SO uncomfortable with them it was unreal! I am happy to have achieved a healthy pregnancy thus far with my little one! It has been such a blessing to be able to enjoy the process!

0 comments:

Post a Comment