February 20, 2014

21 DAY FIX TEST GROUP

I have totally booked my first test group and was waiting to open another test group soon once I started hearing the results of my girls in the group.

One of them lost 3 pounds in 4 days and another one lost 4 pounds in 4 days! I seriously couldn't believe it myself. I have not gained any weight while on the program which is good. I am still right on target with my weight gain for my pregnancy and I am really happy about that. Ideally I would like to gain the 25-35 that is recommended and I was at the 35 pound weight gain part so if I could keep that in check by watching what I am eating than I would really like to do that. OK SO I digressed BIG time! HA HA!

So this challenge is going to start on the 3rd and end on the 24th of the month! I am sooo super excited to be able to assist you in reaching your goals!!!!! This will probably the last challenge that I hold in March for this because the meal plans that I am creating are uber time consuming!

SO here's the deal of course you get me as your coach you get the program with the 7 workouts and shipping $15 is free if you order the challenge pack by Feb 28th so ordering it as soon as possible is ideal so that you can save the $70 overall.

In the package you get

21 Day Fix workouts
Color coded containers for measuring your food
Meal plan/guide
Workout calendar
3 Day fix to get bikini ready QUICK
Shakeology in the flavor of your choice

and me as your coach!


Please email me or FB friend request me if you have any questions or want to join my challenge!

Hope to hear from you soon! XOXOXOXO







Jeannette

0 comments:

Post a Comment