March 26, 2015

A Day in the Meal Plan

This was my meal plan for Insanity Max 30 during week 1. It shows you how I eat and it is pretty typical to my daily eating. It's not anything special. I do notice that when I try to get super creative is when I tend to derail. I am trying to keep my food pretty general because it is easy and with 2 kids my time has been cut drastically. I also have some food intolerance's that I need to take care of. For the sake of not going on the Autoimmune protocol (more on that later) I am trying to keep things as simple as possible.  So here it is!

This weekend I did go a little bit too far with lollipops (my guilty pleasure) and i had to throw them away because I couldn't stop eating them. I do keep things that I cannot eat out of the house because my health is more important but it did take me three years to get to where I am with my diet and it's not just for my health health it is for my peace of mind which I will touch on more later as well.


-->
Insanity Max 30: Week 1 Meals

Day 1: Shakeology
3 eggs with broccoli and some plantain chips
Banana for a snack with some green tea
Salad with romaine cucumber and chicken with oil and apple cider vinegar dressing.
Chicken wings with zuchinni

Day 2: Shakeology
Brocoli eggs and strawberry and banana
Chicken with tomato sauce, potato, salad with kale green pepper red pepper, yellow pepper, romaine cider vinegar and oil dressing
Enjoy Life bar
Steak with the same left over salad

Day 3 Shakeology
Chicken and Broccoli strawberry and banana
Chicken and zuchinni
Enjoy life bar
Avocado with plantain chips
Dijon pork tenderloin with potato and asparagus
2 cups popcorn (monthly moment!)

Day 4Meal 1 Shakeology
Meal 2: 2 eggs with zuchinni
Meal 3: strawberry and banana
Meal 4: pork tenderloin with broccoli and ½ avocado
Meal 5: Roast beef with asparagus

0 comments:

Post a Comment