March 28, 2015

Insanity Max:30 Week 2

Week 2 was a great week! I just finished Pulse this morning and I made it through without stopping.

Shakeology my healthiest meal of the day!


Overall week 2 was great on Thursday I remember telling myself WOW you are a 1/4 of the way through this thing already. How awesome is that? I am really enjoying the workouts and I like that it kicks my butt in 30 minutes and I truly do feel spent!

Monday Cardio Challenge I maxed out in 9 minutes
Tuesday Tabata Power I maxed out in 12 minutes
Wednesday Sweat Intervals  I maxed out in 13 minutes
Thursday Tabata Power I maxed out in 10 minutes but I didn't do modifications
Friday I maxed out at minute 16.

On Friday I gave it all I had and I had to literally talk to myself and tell myself that I could do it and that I didn't have to stop. I also psyched myself up telling myself that I was not going to quit until I got halfway through the damned thing. I do feel like I need to push a bit more on Friday but it becomes this mental thing that you want to go as hard as you can and I did but I know that I had more in me! The bad part about giving my all in the first half was the second half I had to keep pausing the workout so I could breathe because I literally maxed out ha ha ha ha.

Overall it was a great week but I gave in BIG time with candy! I don't know what I was thinking but I bought a big bad of Charms Blow Pops and I ate the whole bag in 2-3 days..........FAIL I know. Then I went to Bible Study and we had recipes that we made from our Bible study book What Love Is by Kelly Minter and I ate like crap....well, not really but I ate a lot of stuff that I can't eat like dairy and beans so I was totally jacked up the next day and I felt TERRIBLE for it. Later on next week I am going to talk about my digestive issues but for now we can say that I was inflammed and gassy and I just felt terrible even though what I ate was fairly healthy. I did eat a lot of bread........like 6 slices well anyway.......

lo mein, insanity, max30
Brown rice noodle lo mein
 

Our Bible Study Spread. How can you say no to THAT?!

I can say that I did not lose any weight and I did not check my inches but being at the top of my goal weight I am not too worried about losing weight. I bought Max 30 to tone my thighs and rear and to try to get to my 120 pound goal weight. Measurements will be up on Day 30 so that way I can have a good gauge of how I am doing.
Insanity Max:30, Insanity, Max 30
Progress not perfection


My goals from today on is NO CANDY and do my best and forget the rest!


0 comments:

Post a Comment