March 16, 2015

Beth Moore Living Proof Live


 God works in such wonderful ways and I can't tell you how amazing it has been to experience God with Beth Moore and in a single place with over 5,000 women! I mean seriously it was AMAZING. I am still on a spiritual high over this whole weekend! If you want come and grab some tea or something and join the ride that I had this weekend in Atlantic City because it might be long winded!!

I had wanted to go to a Beth Moore Conference the year before last when she was in Rhode Island and I wasn't able to go because my son was here from Florida and we all know about priorities. I looked her up this year and saw that she was going to be in Atlantic City but thought it too far, so I kind of let the thought go until I got a post card in the mail. It said, we are saving you a seat and I turned to my husband and said I HAVE to go to this conference. I love Beth Moore studies and because of her I am more in love with the Bible and have a better understanding in it than ever. So, I have a cousin that lives in New Jersey and I thought to ask her to go but I didn't know what kind of Christian she was (strict or liberal) and didn't know if she knew who Beth Moore was. Religion is something I can talk about freely here becuase this is my space in the internet world but it can be a scary thing when you are talking to people about theirs it's just a place where I need to get more confident in. So anyway I was kind of being internally pushed to ask so I did and long story short my fears were dumb and we were able to go.




I drove down to New Jersey and hung out with my cousin and her kids we just had a great time, we chatted and chatted the day away about our family, goals, and happenings. It was seen the very day I got there that God had planned this out for us perfectly. She had some personal dealings with finding a church she could call home and I was trying to find my will with God in terms of work and changes in my life. Things recently happened with my son that created this awakening in me to see how much he actually needs me at home. So the next day we head out to Atlantic City and we check into our hotel and this serious sense of excitement HIT ME! I couldn't wait to see someone who I had admired in the word so much and to be able to share this moment with my cousin. I truly knew when we got there that we were going to be seriously blessed! I seriously have chilly bumps thinking about it all.

We get into the conference and it starts with the story in Matthew on the screens, the story in which Jesus is walking on water and Peter comes out and starts to walk with him in the water, then lost faith and fell in and BAM the band starts worship with Oceans. I was amazed. 5,000 women all singing the same song and it sounded SO heavenly. There were women crying, dancing, praying, I couldn't help myself but to look around at the amazing portrait that was around me. After worship Beth came out and talked about 5 different things that we go through as we walk through our Christian walk with God and each of us is in a season and she related them to stories with water. There were 5 stories and 3 characters. I am not going to spoil it all for those of you who are reading and plan on going to the event but I do want to talk about the one that I am in and where I believe I am in Christ tomorrow, but I will say that this event was beautiful and she and her team put SO much time into this it was truly amazing. Travis Cotrell and his worship team were GREAT! I got the CD for free and I have listened to it on the way home and Beth Moore is just a doll. The first night was getting the 2 scenes out of the 5 and the first part of the morning was getting the other 3 scenes and how they related to life.

Yesterday she took apart time in the 2nd morning part and was a little bit more personal with us and told us that she wanted to hear testimony and how the lesson had impacted people in the audience. We heard one womans that just broke my heart. She had something traumatic happen to her at the hands of her husband and was lost because those she thought that were close to her are now further away and she has lost the ability to trust. My heart just broke for her because I know her pain. I know her story. I prayed for her and the other women that shared their journey.

Another amazing part was watching SO many women trust and give their life to Jesus! OH my we prayed the prayer of acceptance of Jesus in our lives together as a whole and just clapped and praised at the Glory of God just shining through the whole entire place. If you get the chance to go the the conference I would strongly suggest that you go! It was an absolutely amazing experience that was unique to every. single. woman in that auditorium. I could probably write a 5 page blog post on everything that happened.



I found it wonderful that my cousin and I heard the same word and we each found something completely different and we heard two totally different messages from God. It was beautiful. I can't even begin to imagine how many more different confirmations and such were given there. I do know that I saw a lot of women in pain over their current situation and tears for maybe what God was doing in their lives right there and then and let me tell you, it was a beautiful thing to see through eyes that were not mine. The sympathy that I felt was something else. AH I can't even explain the intensity in which this conference just touched the heart of my cousin and I and how much closer we are for the moments that we shared there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment