March 25, 2015

30 Day Accountability Group - March 28th







I am so excited to announce that Beachbody has an On Demand service for their workouts. You are now able to stream workouts from the comfort of where ever it is that you are. It is compatible with you laptop, iPad, iPhone, or whatever it is that people stream on now a days LOL.

Beachbody is doing an 30 day trail and I want to take full advantage of FREE and help you out on your fitness journey!

There is no commitment to buy a specific workout program because you will have access to Beachbody's most popular workouts. I don't know about you but I am researcher. When Insanity first came out some guy on YouTube posted videos of him working out to the whole video and I watched him before I committed to buying and when I started P90X I was AGAIN on YouTube watching the womens transformations. I totally understand researching something before buying it especially if you want to take more than 100 bucks from me. I just can't be ripped off but there is some serious value in these workouts. I have been able to lose my baby weight and my weight weight with Beachbody's programs. So why not try them for free? You aren't losing a thing!

There are requirements for this group though :)

You have to participate.
You have to sign up for a memnership to access the videos
You have to buy a Shakeology Sampler pack because nutrition is vital and while you will be learning more about nutrition in the group I want to get you started on some of the most nutrient dense shake there is out there. Many people tell me they don't have time to cook or they don't eat breakfast so this is a good way to start AND you get to try all the flavors that are offered before committing to a BIG bag of it right?

Here ya go 30 days with me! Are you ready?

If you are interested please fill out this form and I will get back to you as soon as possible and see if you made it into the challenge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment