March 23, 2015

Bulletproof Coffee Recipe






I love the idea of bulletproof coffee but I wanted to come up with something that wasn't so laden with calories and fat and that I could actually drink. I am lactose intolerant and can't do dairy of any kind so I came up with my own Bulletproof coffee. HA HA here is the recipe!

1 C cold coffee of your choice
1 C Ice
1 scoop Shakeology
2 TBS coconut oil

This bad boy kept me full and satisfied.

I love the way that Shakeology keeps me full and I have gotten rid of my intense sugar cravings during the monthly time. I still get them but they are not as intense and I can fight them now. I also save money on probiotics ($40) and multivitamin ($20) and feel great! I am so happy to have found a nutrient dense way to keep me full and give me everything that I need in addition to a little caffeine boost!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment