March 21, 2015

Insanity Max 30: Week 1 Review and Meal plan

Here is a tid bit of my week. I had my feelings for every day written out but I left it at work. FAIL!

So here is a quick run down of what I did and later I will edit it with what I ate because I logged my food.

Day 1: I thought that because I was doing so well with sweat fest and maxed out at 23 minutes that I was going to be golden and well we can just say that HELL no I wasn't. Looking back it was the worst time that I had all week LMBO! MAN that one was tough the cardio drills were good but I noticed that he started out CRAY and then went back down little by little becauseof course you have maxed out so it's not as intense but still REALLY intense. I know that does not make sense ha ha ha but you'll see if you purchase it! I maxed out at 7:36

My lunch pork tenderloin, avocado, broccoli


Day 2: Tabata drills. This was one crazy too. We did 20 seconds on and 10 seconds off for each exercise and we did them twice before we moved on the to the next. I maxed out in 11:33 which I was cool with it was almost half way so I really felt good about it. This one we do two times in a week which was cool because I knew what was coming on Thursday. The push ups are a beast in this workout which is where I maxed out on both but I made it a BIT farther on Thursday because I did the modified version where on Day 2 I did them full so I think next week I am going to do a combo.

Day 3: WOW this cardio day was a BEAST! 12:12 I gave in and that was at the stance jacks. I was a little bummed because I only have like 15 more seconds to go but I told myself that I would push and try to get 12 minutes and I did exactly that. My goal for next week is 13-14.



My signature bulletproof coffee


Day 4: Tabata again I maxed out at 17 minutes this day because I modified the push-ups but the ab workouts got me because of my diastisis recti but I felt really good about it.

Day 5: Friday Night Fight. Ok ya'll I almost cried on this one because I was so frustrated that I couldn't get to at least half. HA I know I am an overachiever but I just wanted to put an awesome number on the board. I was going to give in at the wide leg pike ups but I kept telling myself to MOVE. I felt like I was back in the Army trying not to fail on a PT test so that the drill seargants wouldn't yell at me and it motivated me to keep pushing. I maxed out at 12:24 and I am more than happy with that number.

Day 6: Pulse was an optional workout but I wanted to get the most out of it and I did it. It is only 20 minutes long and I did the whole thing and I enjoyed it. It reminded me of Insanity's recovery day with the squat and lunge pulses but it wasn't as intense which was nice. I will more than likely continue to add this day in even though it is optional.

Overall I felt that it was a GREAT week! I felt challenged and I felt strong through the week and this determination that I had been hiding came out and I am SO glad that the FIERCE Jeannette is back and ready to play! I guess i just needed some Shaun T to ignite that! I am totally confident that I am going to get some GREAT results from this program!

I have attached my meal plan for next week so that you can see what I am eating.


 I got the template from Nourishing Traditions bloggy and is just a screen shot of how I eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment