March 15, 2015

Insanity Max:30

I just got Insanity Max:30 in the mail and I am seriously SO excited about it.

For those of you that don't know here is a brief overview of what the whole thing is about.

30 minute workouts
5 days a week with an optional 6th day called pulse
2 calendars to follow regular and Shaun T's Ab routine
10 different workouts
150 new moves

Insanity Max:30


The whole point of the workout other than fitness and getting a new bod is to try to complete the ENTIRE workout without a break! If you do then you are considered to have maxed out. Maxing out happens when you either stop because you are tired or reach muscle failure during the workout. You rest and then finish the rest of the workout. You are also working M-Th to gear up for the Friday Night Fight round on Fridays of course and from what I gather this workout is probably NO JOKE. I bought this workout because I read a bunch of reviews that said that it was amazing on hip and thigh inches lost. For this girl..........I WAS IN!

The workout does have a modifier track on the workout and it splits the screen so that you can see the modifier the entire workout which I thought was pretty neat and the nutrition plan follows the colored container plan from the 21 Day fix without the choices you get plan A or B.

I did Sweat Fest today to give you a review on what it was about and to prepare myself for the torture of tomorrow. I was at a Beth Moore conference for the past few days and I didn't get to workout never the less eat well. By well I mean not enough. When I am on the go I tend to forget to eat! Shakeology to the rescue right!? Anyway, I digress.

So the workouts have a warm up just like Insanity and you do 2 rounds. We got a 30 second break and then moved into the stretch we then began the circuit. We did 4 exercises, 30 seconds each, when we finished the 4 we got a 30 sec break and did another round. It was INTENSE. I made it ALMOST to the end but we had these burpees to do and well.....that got me winded and PS Don't eat bananas before a workout! I should have known that because I had done it before but an hour had passed but it made me burpy and not feel too hot so I maxed out at 23:59 UGH I SO wanted to beat Tanya! BTW she is in the videos which is a good motivator for me right there LOL.

I really enjoyed the workout I felt the burn and the eating plan seems to be legit! I am so excited to be back on track and I am a cardio queen by nature so this gives me my cardio fix all while maintaining my muscle mass which is really important to me. Muscles = stay healthy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment