March 16, 2015

Join me In a real food challenge

I believe one of the biggest things that women struggle with is nutrition.

We get SO busy running around with our children, working full time, trying to spend time with our husbands, fitting in a workout, all while trying to read a chapter of a book that we have been meaning to read for months now.

We DO IT ALL and proudly I must say. The problem is is that we sacrifice ourselves to meet everyone elses needs. THAT has to stop. I want to help you. Putting food on the table should not be a chore but a joy and it being healthy should be simple and tasty and not complicated.
I want to provide you with a meal plan, healthy portions, short workouts, and ways to make it easier for you to take care of YOU so that you can take care of your family.


 Will you join me?



Requirements:

I must be your Beachbody Coach
Email me and let me know why you want to do this and how it would change your life.
jeannettealverio(at)yahoo(dot)com
 Commit to buying the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology


In return? 

I will be there with you as your mentor as you go through 2 rounds of the 21 Day Fix and I will give you my meal plan that I used when I did the program in addition to helping you MAINTAIN this LIFESTYLE that you will be learning over your time with me. 

I want to guide you to healthy so that you don't have to feel the way that you do anymore.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment