February 4, 2013

My favorite salad dressing

When I went to Cathy Savage Camp I was so excited when I ordered my lunches and dinner. I mean who doesn't want healthy cooked for them. I know that I didn't want to worry about a meal plan when I went there all I wanted to do was to learn the whole competition process! I was so glad with my decision because I found THE best salad dressing recipe!

I am currently obsessed with my salad too which I will post below!

Dressing

1/3 c white balsamic
1/3 olive oil
3 TBS dijon mustard more if you'd like
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
dash of lemon juice
4 tbs honey

Mix it all together and enjoy you can adjust any portion of this to make it more to your liking but I would keep the vinegar and the oil the same :)

My salad:

4 oz chicken seasoned with garlic, pepper, and a little salt
1 cup spinach
cucumbers
1/2 avocado
1 plum tomato

Mix all of that with the dressing above and you have one of the BEST meals EVER!!!

Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment