February 15, 2013

My daily diet

I often get asked what I eat and how I stay so slim. Now that I have been in maintence for over a year I feel that I can properly answer that question. I eat mostly the same things all the time and every few weeks add something new to the mix that I enjoy eating. I guess I go through phases but over all my dynamic is pretty much the same. So here is my daily TYPICAL diet.

Morning: 1 cup of coffee, non dairy creamer, 1 tsp organic sugar 2-3 egg whites, 1 turkey sausage patty with peppers, 1 slice of Ezekiel bread, 1 banana

Mid morning : Chicken, spinach salad, 1 banana, 1/2 c black beans

Lunch : Same sometimes a sandwich from my favorite deli

Mid-afternoon: Chicken, vegetable, rice and apple with peanut butter

Dinner : Chicken with broccoli with reduced sodium soy sauce

PM snack: Chocolate Vegan Shakeology. I typically crave LOADS of sugar at night for some reason and this is my cure all :)

Well there you have it my boring meal day! On the weekend I am more adventurous because I have the kitchen at my disposal but there you have it. I do not count calories I think that it is a waste of time and it is not accurate anyway, this plan here keeps me full and not hungry through out the day and my body responds well to it. I don't feel deprived and some days during the week I add snacks like pretzels and hummus and what not. i am not afraid of carbs and I eat them every day :)

If you have any questions or would like to join one of my Eat Clean Challenges I host monthly please let me know. Email me or facebook friend request me

jeannettealverio@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/jeannette.alverio

0 comments:

Post a Comment