February 18, 2013

Ultimate Reset

 I am not the biggest fan of this thing called cleansing but I was reading a book called The Beauty Detox Solution and I have also watched Fork Over Knives and these principles have been nagging me since I first saw the movie. I can't really explain it but it makes so much sense. Some of you may think that it's all hogwash and that is totally ok I understand where you are coming from because I was once there. 
 
In the book Kimberly Snyder talks about our body holding onto fat because the body keeps it around to block the organs from the totoxicity that we put into your bodies. She also talks about how we are very similar to monkeys and gorillas which makes sense too and how are bodies and intestines are similar to theirs and they are vegetarian animals which rings off sirens in my head too. I mean what if we were MEANT to be vegetarians! How crazy would that be? I am not totally sold on the book but I have read numerous research articles on the subject and it all makes sense. Think about it.......why do we drink milk? Cows make it for their babies while we make our own milk for our babies so why would we drink cow baby milk? It just makes sense if you REALLY think about it. Anyway.....I have been toying with the idea of doing the Ultimate Reset. It is based off of the principle of transitioning to going vegan and it is a 21 day cleanse. I am even more curious to see how it works now that I am reading this book and recently saw Forks Over Knives......I am not through reading the book but I will post a review on it when I have finished it to let you know. For now, it is a very informational read that has plenty of references for me to check out and do research on my own
 
If you are wondering what the Reset is check out below and there is information on the phases and what it is meant to do for your body. I have also attached a small video for you to check out in the mean time.
 


How It Works: The 21-day Reset Occurs in Three Phases.

  • Balance Body Chemistry

    Constant consumption of preservatives and chemical-laden foods along with exposure to toxins and pollution impair normal body processes. During Phase 1, you'll balance your body chemistry with four of the six supplements in order to optimize its systems. This will also reduce cravings or dependencies on items such as sugar or caffeine.*
  • Remove Toxins & Reset Digestion

    In Phase 2, you'll be reversing the effects of poor habits, unhealthy foods, and environmental toxins. You'll modify your diet so that your digestive system won't have to struggle, and digestive problems you may have experienced before such as bloating and indigestion will be significantly reduced as your gasotrointestinal tract is cleansed.*
  • Rejuvenate Your Health

    When you reach Phase 3, you will experience a profound positive change in your mood and energy level. During the final week, you'll eat foods of high-nutritional value whose nutrients are easily absorbed and return healthy bacteria to your freshly scrubbed digestive tract with pre- and probiotics. This will set you on the path to long-term healthy living.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment