February 11, 2013

Epiphany!

Wow! What a weekend! We had a major snow storm and we have been out of power for some time and I have a LIST of blog posts that I want to share with you all. I am currently at work writing this in the hopes that when I get back home I will be able to post this on the blogger site. We have been out of power since Friday night and have about 1-1/2 feet of snow on the ground. Our area was affected by the snow storm the worst as about 80% of the area is still without power. One of the perks of being in the military is that we get power first because we are mission essential which is pretty darn amazing! :) I am ready to get back home into my house and to sleep on my own bed. I cannot wait but if the power isn't back by Tuesday night we are going to see if we can take off to go to Florida. I was going to go there anyway because I have the half marathon to run/walk on the 24th of this month! I am kind of hoping that we can leave early but in the same I want my home back!!! I am sure you can relate. 

Despite the snow storm in the Massachusetts area I went to Pittsburg for a Beachbody Challenge training. I have to say that it was pretty amazing. Not so much the training which had amazing information, but I was able to sit in a room with fellow coaches which was AMAZING for me! I had never attended any of the Beachbody events and was so happy that I attended this one. I flew in Friday morning and met my upline coach Kati Heifner. She is just as cute and bubbly as she appears to be online. She is just the sweetest thing! I adore her and her hospitality was AMAZING! I have nothing but good things to say about her. I met Emily and Jess whom were sisters and Alyssa and Christine. I know you don't know them but WOW what a great bunch of people. It wasn't weird or awkward or anything just total ease. We shared tips and motivated each other to progress into our businesses which was pretty amazing!!!! I had come to a few epiphanies during the whole process and being mentored is exactly what I needed and put me back on the right track! I can say that there will be changes coming in the future with myself and this blog.

You will be able to find more recipes and nutrition help and workout reviews. I will also have my own YouTube channel so that way I can interact with my readers and those that enjoy a good video. I can't wait for all of you reading to watch me grow! It is something that I am scared and curious of!

Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment