February 19, 2013

Body Beast

So Body Beast came in the mail on Saturday while we were on the road. I am not officially starting until March 4th but I wanted to get started on reading and figuring out how were were going to eat. Since this is a body building program eating is essential to any workout but if you are trying to gain mass it appears that you will be eating more than working out it seems LOL. Yesterday I calculated my body fat percentage at 22 percent but I don't really know if that is accurate or not because of the fact that it seems like a lot but I want to check with my calipers when I get home. My calorie adjustment it 2800 calories, I guess that seems like a whole lot to me because I eat between 1600 and 2000 per day depending on what I eat so it seems like I am going to be gaining some serious weight but I will trust the process and see how it goes. 

So we got home yesterday evening and it was so nice to be home. As much as I like being in the Coast Guard there is nothing like the feeling that I get when I come home. I know where everything is, I can just relax and my Mom does everything so it is just nice to be able to enjoy my children. I came in the house yesterday and my son B was like Mom look! I got you something for Valentines Day! and THIS is what I came home to. 

I love them and I couldn't be happier that he chose ME to be his Valentine :) I love my little man so much he is the sweetest guy ever. He makes me so proud every day! 

Later today we are going to do our family photo session this afternoon, lets hope that my boys cooperate :) Well off I go to enjoy more family time, I hope that you have a wonderful Tuesday!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment