February 11, 2013

The BEST chili ever!

This is usually my go to recipe when I am feeling lazy and don't want to do anyting in regards to my kitchen. I can cook this on the pot and seriously I don't have to do anything but stir! Open up the cans and what not and pour and go! Can we say FAST FOOD! Seriously!!! I hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as I am thankful to Chalene Johnson's husband for making it! Ha ha!

Quick tip: Freeze whatever you have left over and eat later or use your Tupperware and eat for lunch the next day!

Serves 4




Turbo Fire Chili Recipe1 lb lean ground turkey
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
8oz whole kernel corn, canned
1/2 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves
8oz black beans, canned
8oz pinto, chili, or kidney beans, canned
1tbsp tomato paste
1 pkg Lawrey's Chili seasoning
4 oz low-fat shredded cheddar cheese (optional)


Brown turkey. Drain and discard any fat. Place all ingredients except cheese into a slow cooker. Cook for 4 hours on low, or 2 hours on high. Top with 1 oz. cheese, if desired. 

You can also cook on the stove top for 30-45 minutes when all flavors have come together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment