February 1, 2013

1 Full Month of CSF

Well the month of Jan it done and over and I have been on the CSF program for about 6 weeks now and I am really seeing some serious changes in my body. I can totally attribute that to my diet. I am seriously eating a BUNCH more than I ever have in my life. I seriously thought that my portions were good and they were I was just indulging too much. Everything is slimming out and I have not cut anything out of my diet.

I have eaten chicken wings and my microwave popcorn that I love so much but I have it in LESS moderation than I was having it before. I think one day I ate 4 bags in a sitting because I was watching television and it just tasted so good. Anyway I have learned even more about portion control and the true meaning of Clean Eating! I can really say that I am happy about that and the more I learn the more well rounded of a person I become. I have started a FB challenge for Clean Eating and I am totally excited about it. It has grocery lists recipes and everything it's going to be pretty cool! The best part is that I have the most challengers ever and it's FREE so I know people are eating that up! I love love love it when people want to get healthy! It makes me so happy and even if it doesn't click the first time around most people that come across my path eventually get it and create their own way with it which pleases me and gives me such a sense of warmth inside. That's really what it is all about taking in the information and making it your own and doing what works for you :). I only have my experience to what works but have tons of general information that you can plug into and make your own.

So I digressed BIG time there. This past weekend I had the pleasure of joining the Cathy Savage Camp where we learned a TON about competitions. How to pose, walk, eat, what to do, when to do it and we got an assessment from Cathy herself which was really awesome! It was totally worth the money and I was able to hang out with some super awesome people. I mean you would think (well me being me) that you are going to COMPETE against these women and it should be ugly because this one won a world title or that one placed in her show but it wasn't catty AT ALL. I have met some of the SWEETEST women in one place. The girls weren't even this nice in the Army or the Coast Guard, but living with people is a totally different monster to tackle lol (benefit of the doubt). If you want discipline and don't want to do a beachbody program because you are more into the gym I would totally say that this is the way to go :) Well here are my end of the month progress pic. Enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment