February 14, 2013

Are you up for a challenge?

I Have THE best news EVER! Are you ready for a CHALLENGE?

I love challenges and I love being in competition with other people! It makes me strive for better within myself. Typically, I work harder and know that I am working FOR something and WINNING is the best part! I mean who doesn't like to WIN?! I know that I do! ha ha ha! So here it is. I have decided to REVAMP things up a little bit here and do 30 day challenges!

If you are ready for the challenge here it is for you!

I am going to host a 30 day Brazil Butt Lift Challenge and a 30 day Turbofire Challenge, both of them running in March you get to pick which one you would like to do! Both of them do not require you to buy any additional equipment so that's definitely a plus! 




So how does this work?

  1. You have to purchase either a Brazil Butt Lift or Turbofire Challenge pack.
  2. Included in the challenge pack is your workout, Shakeology, 30 days to the Team Beachbody Membership and myself as your coach.
  3. I add you to a private Facebook group for 30 days.
  4. I give you a meal plan and tips on how to get the most out of your nutrition and your workout.
  5. You will have daily accountability assignments so you are able to engage and learn more about yourself and your dietary habits.

Ok so if this is a challenge is there a prize?

YES! There sure is! If you are the "Biggest Winner" than you will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card so that you can start to buy yourself your new wardrobe! This is the first time that I have ever offered this and certainly wouldn't be the last.

To sign up please email me or leave a comment below and we can get you started on your Bikini Body!!!!

This is only open to 5 challengers per group, my spots go fast!!!

Jeannettealverio@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/jeannette.alverio




0 comments:

Post a Comment