April 12, 2013

My 10 minute make-up routine

I am a busy woman! I get up at 5:30 to get ready for work and by 6:45 I am out the door on the way to work to drop off the hubbs and my kiddo at daycare. My hour and fifteen minutes in the morning is NOT enough time for me to make my face FAB unless I came up with a routine that was 10 minutes or less. Time to get creative right.......Here is a rundown of my typical morning.

5:35 - alarm goes off hit snooze
5:41 - actually get out of bed and wash face, teeth, and do my hair in my oh so fab military bun. 
5:55 - cook my sons lunch (usually grilled cheese) 
6:05 ish: Read the Bible, pour some cereal and stuff my face. 
6:15-6:20 - get kiddo dressed for school, pack my lunch and snacks
6:30 - get dressed for work, pack my gym bag, and make sure I have everything I need to get to work. 
6:45 out the door for work. 

I literally have to make the time to get this done, so I figured while I am in the bathroom I may as well make up my face. In the USCG we aren't allowed to wear tons of make up which I never really do anyway BUT I am getting to the point where I want a little bit more femininity in my life. I wear a dark blue suit, I wear a bun all day and come home to my jammies.......yeah I want to be a little more fashionable if I can help it. You only live once right. 

Anyway, I wear Bare Minerals on my face because it doesn't make me breakout. I use medium tan. I also use Bare Minerals summer bisque to cover my blemishes and Well rested when I am looking like poopies from lack of sleep :) Then I use my Lash Extend mascara with a little bit of Mally eyeliner but I don't use it everyday and I top my eyes off with a neutral toned look on my eyes from the Mally neutral palette :) 

That's pretty much it! Maybe sometime this weekend I will make a video showing how I do it so that you guys can catch a peek :) 

Take care of you!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment