April 17, 2013

Reset Day 1 and pictures

I have to admit Day 1 of the Ultimate Reset was scary to me because so many people are having weird symptoms like huge headaches and things like that. Alkanize had gotten a bad wrap and I wasn't to eager to try that out either but hey it was part of the deal. I knew I would be able to deal with it. Anyway I have to say that I am only feeling REALLY exhausted.  I drank almost a gallon of water today which is really new for me but I still have some time to get the whole gallon down....I can totally see myself waking up A LOT tonight ha ha.

I weighed myself this morning.........123.8 I emailed myself the picture but it didn't get here at the writing of this blog post so I will post it tomorrow for you all to see :)

I fixed my breakfast and prepared my lunch last night which was a super smart thing to do because making breakfast took a little bit longer than usual. Good thing tomorrow is oatmeal, I can make that super fast. So let's talk about the good.....


1.) the food was delicious
2.) Everything is already written out for you.
3.) I felt full for most of the day.
4.) I didn't feel deprived.

Don't get me wrong I was tempted to eat everything that wasn't on the meal plan. To be honest todays meals would have been something I would have eaten on a normal day but since it was the only thing that I could have and it was already predetermined for me I struggled with the control part of my life.The bad part of it all.....I feel super tired and I was flighty today at work today and didn't make my lists like I normally do. I think that was a HUGE thing for me because typically I would pick up a 5 hour energy or a Red Bull or to perk up. Now I feel like I KNOW that I can stay awake but how important sleep is. It's only been a day and I am not claiming to know everything about myself but I have a feeling that I know what REAL tired is now that I have actually felt it and not forced some type of every product in my face. I think we as a society are really dependent on them and we really shouldn't be, it's not a good thing but I am not judging of course I only had an energy drink....yesterday lol

Anyway my day went pretty well, I am still a bit scared of what days 2-3 has in store for me and I can say that I am still nervous but I know that it is all for good reason! My health.






0 comments:

Post a Comment