April 15, 2013

My favorite photography pics lately

One of my favorite things to do with my free time (yes other than working out) is to take pictures of my family and friends. I like capturing "the moment" I guess you would call that lifestyle. Here are a few of my most favorite family photos that I have taken in the past few months. I haven't really found my style yet so to speak but I sure do like playing around to try and figure it out. 

I think photography for me is a way to express myself. I am a self taught photographer and don't know where to even go to a school but I have invested in a few workshops that have helped me increase my skill. I prefer to learn from those that have gone through my issues because I feel they can relate though.  

I hope that you enjoy looking through my photography and feel like you are getting to know me more as a person and not so much as the "fitness junkie" but trust me I love me some working out! 

Today I had a lot of fun with the girls that I work with. They are A.D.D. fitness peeps so I try to change thing up and I found "The 1000 Rep Workout." We get a free hour for workout at the gym on base so we have to make it a quick one :) needless to say these girls rocked it and one completed the whole thing while the other made it almost through it.
 So much fun! I am totally thinking that if I am still loving the whole workout with a group thing that a little part time gig as a group fitness instructor isn't such a bad idea?? Anyway I totally digressed ha ha ha! Well I hope that you enjoy my pictures!!! Take care!

Until next time!!!!


Jeannette
Had to catch him in the kitchen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment